Thursday, February 24, 2011

The One with The Best Of!

I made a Goodreads list about books by Nobel Prize authors.

The idea is that you have to vote on which are your favorite.

Please don't call me hypocritical for adding books that I haven't even read yet to the list, it's because I want it to become more popular! (Yes, I'm like a mother with a child in High School.)

So go and vote!

Click HERE for the link or copy paste the following:

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8961.The_Best_by_Nobel_Prize_Authors

Thank you very much! I am very exited about this project!

P.S. Although it would be no surprise if you actually got here through the list.
P.P.S. BTW, I finished reading this:


La Vida Del Lazarillo De TormesLa Vida Del Lazarillo De Tormes by Anonymous
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A very strong, profound book. The message is clear, and although this book is older than "Don Quixote", it is still very modern.


I would highly recommend looking past the antiquated language used and into the great literature that can be found here. The satire and symbolism are impeccable.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...