Monday, March 21, 2011

The One on Book Blogging



Now I was going through this:

http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/44597-do-you-write-a-book-blog?order=a&page=18


When I noticed how stupid book blogs are.


Who will actually read a blog about books. And I'm not being ironic.


I seriously consider this blog a project. (Which I haven't even started, horray for me!) I think that from the reader's point of view, reading about a project is fun because it can talks about persistance and challenges and fun-dee-doo stuff like that. (I hope, at least.)


However, I would never read a blog called "The Book Garden" with a collection of hysterical reviews on cheap vampire novels. I don't know if you would. 


Anyways, this post is a reminder to myself to make this blog a little more interesting... I'm trying my best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...