Friday, April 8, 2011

The One on Days at the Library




I've been feeling pretty sucky this week. Because a nice cold and midterms are enough to make anyone want to gag. Horrible week.

And today I was going to go watch an amazing French play with my family but I just wasn't in the mood.

So now I'm going to go to bed early, read to my heart's desire, and blog about the happy time this week where I stayed in the library doing homework. (Check.) Of course, my intention was to concentrate better but with all the pretty books just there I wasn't abe to concentrate at all. (I read so many book back covers that I'm dying because it's like... I haven't accomplished anything. Haven't read anything in my life. Must. Read.)

So, bye.

An interesting weekend awaits me with a pretty cool party Saturday night, pretty nice friend time Saturday morning, and pretty interesting project during my free time.

Except tonight. Tonight is reading marathon night.

I miss those kinds of nights. Lately I just fall asleep on the fifth page.

Yours forevermore truly,
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...