Sunday, April 17, 2011

The One on Movies

Because I feel proud of the fact that my latest two posts have a direct relationship with the theme books, I will indulge in a non-book related post.

Movies.

I am not a movie watcher. My friends make fun of me because when they ask "have you seen this movie?" I go, "no, but I've read the book."
Yet again, I exacerbate this mocking by saying geeky things like "pf, I'd rather read the book."

To give you an idea, in 2010, I must have watched 5 movies in total. One of them was the new Harry Potter release, and two of them were in an airplane.

So maybe I should change that? I don't know. Is it a good thing that I don't watch many movies? Am I missing out on an essential part of pop culture? Should I join in on this universal pastime?

Although I am really craving to watch this:

It's got all my ingredients for a perfect, really perfect, movie. Indie (check), British (check), starring teenagers (check), pretty clothes (check), and the plot is a total mystery to me even though I have watched the trailer.

Maybe. Yet then there's the other option:

Breaking my record and watching only four movies in 2011.

Although I've already watched Final Destination 2 and 3 at the beach with friends and The Last Song, a movie I was able to laugh my whole way through.
(Yeah, I'm so intellectual.)

I don't know.
Bye,
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...