Friday, April 29, 2011

The One on Progress and Help Requested

A Confederacy of Dunces

So I'm about on page 250 of this little sucker, has taken me more than I had planned (I though I would have it finished by May) but it's because I just hate it. In my opinion, no matter how many Pulitzers or Rory Gilmore references it may have, it's crappy writing and crappy comedy. Seems as if written by a child.

I need you, fellow readers, to advise me. Should I finish this little sucker? Or just move on and start reading something else? Because, this is always a tearing decision, especially with famous novels like this one, because it's you've-already-gone-this-far-and-maybe-it-changes vs. there-are-so-many-things-out-there-why-waste-time.

Help!

P.S. Yes, since the time I took this picture I have taken care of my nails. But then I painted them another color and now they look even worse. You see, I spent about these last two years rebelling against nail polish and now I'm welcoming two years of loving nail polish. As Ignatius would say, it's a cycle.
P.P.S. Please don't make me feel bad and do comment. Or else I feel very unpopular, and might have to force myself to delete this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...