Monday, May 9, 2011

The One on Happy Planning






































First of all, Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! Te amo.






Second of all.

I shouldn't be posting, I shouldn't be posting, I shouldn't be posting.

I should be reading the final pages of the Odyssey (that will come) and studying about Rome and about vectors.

But here I am, and I might as well celebrate it while I can!

What I plan on babbling about today is finally the project!

I have set the date for when it is to start! July 1st! You can not miss it ladies and geeeeentlemen! (Yes I do read these kinds of thing with a sing-songy voice.)

And I am super happy to tell you that I am in fact planning it all out so that I do actually complete the project.

And because reading lists is more fun, here goes a list of all the cool things that will be happening on The Years of the Nobel starting July 1st! (I do acknowledge the fact that I sound like one of those blogs which have massive amounts of advert.):

  • July 1st, as you might have already understood, will be the first day the Nobel Project. And it will start with Mario Vargas Llosa, to celebrate the fact that he is, in fact, the current Nobel Prize.
  • I'm also thinking on which books I will be reading... So far, Goodreads and THIS list have been of great help, however, if you have anything that you would like to recommend, please feel free to comment! (So far, I have thought about Beloved by Toni Morrison, The Sound and the Fury by Faulkner, to name a few.)
  • To celebrate the advent of the Nobel Project, I will get a Twitter dedicated to this blog! Yay, more stuff to distract me from actually reading!
  • And also, July will be a greeeat month. I will just hint this; I will blog every single day in July! Yes, every single day. So you just have to check in!

Yay!

I'm super sorry if this blog post was too happy and frivolous, but I'm just exited that the date is set. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...