|Above found through weheartit.com. Recently discovered Pinterest so I promise I'l be honestly linking things from now on.|
- I haven't been blogging much because school and life has been pretty crazy, as for everybody else... difference being, my crazy no longer allowed any blogging time. Definetely not.
- I will start blogging again next Tuesday. That's the day of my last final exam and craziness ends.
- I haven't been reading much, at all, which makes me sad.
- Goodreads tells me that I'm about 4 or 5 books behind on my goal of reading 30 books on 2011. Which is pitifull, for which I promise to start reading sort of hardcore soon enough.
- However, I think this sucks! Reading shouldn't be an activity that is performed for a number of pages or of books as a goal, it's a learning and entertainment and cultural experience all into one. (And much more, of course.) So, if it weren't for this booger of a Nobel Project I would stop doing that. I promise, promise, promise that as soon as it finishes, I will never again finish a book with the thought of "yes! One more book read this year." Not the point, at all.
And that's it. See you next Tuesday, I think.
Please stick around! Don't be one of those blog readers that just leaves when a blogger gets too caught up in life.