Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The One on Thoughts from Peru

We're only a few days away from the start of the pretty pretty Nobel Prize Project, and my blogging conditions aren't looking very good. Neither are my reading conditions, by the way. But have you ever seen How I Met Your Mother? If not, let me warn you; your whole life will give way to this charmingly shallow sitcom.

Anyways, as I mentioned on a previous post, I was travelling the last few days. To what some people call a  Wonder of the Ancient World.

For the record, those people? They are right.

My family and I stayed in Cusco for a few days. We were lucky enough to participate in the Peruvian Woodstock, called Inti Raymi, and visited Macchu Picchu, of course. (Thus the Wonder of the Ancient World bit.)

I will be sharing some pictures in the following days, as any trip allows for decent blog-filler material.

Cusco:

IMG_8936

IMG_8894

IMG_8680

IMG_8649

IMG_8941

IMG_8967

IMG_8986

As Mary Poppins steps into paintings, our family walked into a Gabriel GarcĂ­a Marquez novel. Charming.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...