Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The One on Announcing

Photo at http://seattlebooks.tumblr.com/
In honor of the advent of the Nobel Project, I am glad to announce that this Thursday, I will host my first ever reading marathon!

I will mostly transmit it through Twitter, however, it will include a few pretty blog posts to tell you how it went.

And that's it. :) Tune in on Thursday.

Also, I have changed the book I will be reading by Mario Vargas Llosa. Honestly, I never even started the other one. The thing is, I want to read something by him that is more popular and well-known, because I've already read one of his more obscure books, The Bad Girl, and thought it wold be nice to change. Furthermore, The War of the End of the World included religious topics, and since I'm still working on Lés Miserablés, I thought it would be best to lay off the religiousness on the new book.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...