Thursday, July 7, 2011

The One on Reading Marathon Post #2

Photo through seattlebooks.tumblr.com


"There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it." 
 Bertrand Russell

Oh, I feel that way now.

Normally, I hate quotes like that, because reading should be a pure act, but it isn't so much at time. Especially when you blog about what you read.

I've gone almost 100 pages in Lés Miserablés which is a considerable amount, but not enough... especially because I was supposed to be reading this whole time, yet I admit to have watched a movie (The Chorus, for the second time, and I cried, again), being on Facebook, spending time with my brothah and sistah, and now being on Tumblr. Hey, as long as I'm enjoying myself, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...