Friday, July 8, 2011

The One on Reading Marathon, Post #3, Final Posting


What I look like as of yesterday. Damn you, tooth extraction.

Anyhow, I'm just swinging by to mention how my reading marathon went. Well, not as expected, because honestly, I got in far less than 12 hours. FAR. I'd say four hours, maybe five. But still, I got a bunch of reading in, and I look so ridiculous right now that I doubt I will be getting out of my house any time soon. So let the reading continue!

Here are the stats:


  • Lés Miserablés by Victor Hugo; 143 pages read
  • The Feast of the Goat by Mario Vargas Llosa; 79 pages read
  • Exodus by León Uris; 12 pages read
  • The Promise by Chaim Potok; 2 pages read (Apparently, I don't want to let go of this book.)
It's all How I Met Your Mother's fault. If it didn't exist, I probably would have FINISHED Lés Miserablés. (I am, of course kidding. I'm not even halfway through the darn book, yet close. However, I am thoroughly enjoying it.)

Love and cupcakes which I can't eat,
Anne

2 comments:

tasha faye said...

you are adorable! <3 hope that you'll feel better soon, love. (: i really need some motivation to read ah! ): xxx

Alyssa (Reader's Refuge) said...

Looks like your reading marathon is going well!

I'm a new follower from the hop. Have a good weekend! (And get better!) :)

Alyssa
Reader's Refuge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...