Friday, July 15, 2011

The One with HARRY POTTAH!

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet.

The Harry Potter series have officially ended.

Now, I have to clear something out. I don't think I can strictly be called a die-hard fan, even though I fell in the abiss of unrequisited love with Harry and his world. This is because, being only a 15 year old, the first book came out when I was 3, and I started reading the series when I was 13. And, that is, they had all been released and I had already watched most of the movies. But it was still an amazing experience, a whirlwind of love and fear and adventure and risks, a whirlwind which gave me a bonding point with many people and hours of entertainment.

So, of course, I am very very sad to see the series come to an official end with the release of the last movie.

However, I havn't even seen it yet. Half of me wants to go really badly, and the other half never wants to walk into the cinema. I have a pretty bad cold right now, so either way, I can't go. Lawls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...