Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The One on Aye, Bee, Thee


Sort of awkward pictures of me.

I have been seeing this go around the blogosphere lately, I don't know where it originated from so I can't link back, but will delightedly participate because I think I don't post enough about myself.

And I don't think you'd be interested in reading about my reading 'dventures if you know nothing about the one who is doing the reading:



A. Age: 15
B. Bed size: single and always covered in schmuck. Right now, with chocolates and books.
C. Chore that you hate: I used to hate doing my bed, but have grown to love the 19th century feel of it. Now, it would be organizing my closet, which used to be an endeared chore.
D. Dogs: Always wanted one, but a big and strong and happy one, not a pathetic and annoyingly loud pup. As a matter of fact, I had a pathetic and annoyingly loud pup when I was 8, and it ran away after two weeks. FTW.
E. Essential start to your day: Not being able to get out of bed.
F. Favorite color: blue and green
G. Gold or Silver:  plastic.
H. Height: 165 cm.
I. Instruments you play: I am pretty good at the trumpet, however, I've currently left it behind, lacking a band to play with. However, I am an avid guitar player and will often compose songs, even if my technique is pretty faulty.

J. Job title: student. Reader, blogger? Poet, writer? Whatever, I'm just a student, or maybe a life-liver.
 K. Kids: Love them to pieces. As long as they're not in an enclosed space and shouting.
L. Live: 


For now, let's just say that it's the southern hemisphere. And I'm thanking Gd for the spring.
M. Mother’s name: Ethel.
N. Nicknames: 
For our blog's purposes, Anne or NobelReader. I used to have a blog where I called myself Bertha Ley, after a Somerset Maugham character.
O. Overnight hospital stays:  When I was about 3 I had pneumonia.
P. Pet peeves: (these are insanely mean, please forgive me) stupidity and ignorance. These especially partain to discrimination, which tends to flip me out.
Q. Quote from a movie: 
Stay golden, Ponyboy," I DON'T CARE IF IT'S FROM THE BOOK TOO IT JUST MAKES ME CRY AND I LOVE IT. Plus, I don't watch many movies. Which reminds me, there's a movie I watched recently that I have to review...

R. Right or left handed: right. 
S. Siblings: sistah and brothah and they my mates.
U. Underwear: Topshop undies are the best. The rest I will leave to the imagination, or maybe the pictures of me found at the beginning of this post.
V. Vegetable you hate: Rather than hate, I am very scared of mushrooms. It's a long story.
W. What makes you run late:  I am physically incapable of being on time to anything.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I have scoliosis, so I've had to take a millionthousandgazillionjillion X rays of my back, added to the orthodontic ones, endocrinological ones, etc. A few months ago I had my first MRI, and it was funny because I took a sleeping pill to ease me through my chronic claustrophobia, and instead of falling asleep, I had the most hilarious high. TI have never imagined stuff so crazy.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I could call my sister to fix you something?
Z. Zoo animal: I used to hate zoos for their alleged injustice to animals, until I read Life of Pi. (I do recommend it!) Other than that, I don't know what this pointer is getting at... because if it's what my favorite zoo animal is, I would say all of them. If it were asking what zoo animal it thinks I am, it's also all of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...