Saturday, September 3, 2011

The One on BLOG HOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm exited because I'm writing this on a Friday (scheduling it for another day, to scatter my blog posts!) or maybe because I'm listening to this beautifull song:However, I'm participating on yet another Blog Hop! The question is which book ending would I like to change.

Like the host of the blog hop, I think that book endings must not be changed. I can't see this any other way, I think I have never not liked the ending of a book! I always understand them, and if I loved or even liked the story, I will love or like the ending. And if I didn't even remotely like the book, then I probably wouldn't make it to the end! 

Other participants of the blog hop:



1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I would not change any endings of any books, no matter how much I might want to.

Here's my list of books I'm looking forward to this fall!

And it's time for
Readerbuzz's September Giveaway! A $25 Amazon Giveaway! and It's Time for the Indie Lit Awards!


Stop by! I always follow back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...