Sunday, September 4, 2011

The One on THE QUOTE BOOK

If you are reading this blog, chances are, you have a set of blogs that are dear to your heart and you check up on with faithful consistency. (Hopefully this is one of them!) For me, one of those blogs is Inglenook, a blog from which I've taken material a couple of times because of its beautiful photographs. As a matter of fact, a few weeks ago, I posted THIS picture of a Sylvia Plath quote on an art journal, a project taken up by Inglenook's author and posted HERE. I thought the idea was beautiful, so I decided to do a "artsy quote book" of my own

The only problem is that "artsy quote book" is not a good name in my opinion, so as soon as I come up with a better one I'll inform you guys.

Pictures of what I have done so far:

IMG_9954

IMG_9955

IMG_9956

IMG_9957

IMG_9958

IMG_9959

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...