Monday, November 7, 2011

The One on Creativity



I want to create.



I want to learn how to play the piano.

I want my poetry to be big, to affect, have its effect, touch and feel at the same time.

I want the world to envelope me with the warmth of its colors.

I want the sounds of nature to sound like the keys of piano and guitar strings mixed with the coo of my mother.

I want to love like nothing has ever loved before.

I want to live.

I want to jump.

To run.

I want to give more than I have ever received.

I want to know.

I want to help.

I want to master the guitar, to sing like an angel, to smile like a princess.

I want to grow in trees.

To have the music cross and mutilate me.

I want to read all the books in the world.

To understand all that is written in prose and poetry.

So much to want, so little to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...