Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The One on Lately




Even though I now have a full blog dedicated to, well, myself, I still heartily believe that themed blogs should include a portion of what is "the author" otherwise, the blog becomes inpersonal and loses interest.

Anyways, remember the 30 day photo challenge? This one:


Anyways, I've been completing it rigurously and yesterday's photo challenge was to take a picture of a childhood memory. And now adult avid reader doesn't have a childhood memory of some or other picture book. My personal favourite was always The Gardener , by Sara Stewart. And my favorite "child-novel" was Esperanza Rising by Pamela Anderson. 





Have a nice day!
Anne

1 comment:

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

oh, i've never heard of these books, but they look adorable!
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...