Monday, January 2, 2012

The One on 2012

I'm exited about 2012. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year.

Just like I have a feeling that my 16's are going to be good.

Like I said, I'm looking forward to everything at the moment.

(Not like my 15's. I was reading my journal entry for when I turned 15 and discovered that, hey, I didn't have a good feeling about my 15's, and they turned out horrible. I guess that points to my good skills as a   foreteller. I forget what the name of someone who can predict the future is.)

One of my goals this year is to read more than 30 books. I will complete it this year. I know that I completely failed at it in 2011, reaching no more than a pitiful 17 books, but that's okay, because 2012 is going to be the year of reading.


Other of my resolutions were:


  • Whenever the opportunity of helping someone comes up, take it.
  • Try to see the good in people.
  • Run 800 m in Track and Field and actually be good at it.
  • Come up with more resolutions.
See you tommorow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...